Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Union Station in Batik

Union Station in Batik
Watercolor batik on masa paper, 7x5
purchase here
How about that Royals game last night?  Wowza!!  SO EXCITING!!  I have had a very busy day on very little sleep - and just found a tiny window to paint in.   Next, I head to an artist reception at the Lake Quivira clubhouse - and then home to watch Game 2 in the World Series - and I'm hoping for fewer than 14 innings tonight!!  I have painted Union Station - a Kansas City icon for today's subject - and it is completely bathed in blue light permanent blue) for the World Series!  I got my new Pro-Art brushes today from England - and they are a dream to paint with - just like the one our puppy got a hold of!  I like them possibly as much as the Raphael watercolor brushes......and might I say that I was not impressed with the Princeton "neptune" watercolor brush.  It simply did not hold enough water, thus I had to reload too frequently.  Painting number 1030 in 1030 days.  Let's have another victory tonight, Royals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment