Sunday, December 20, 2015

Golden Knight & Drummer

Golden Knight & Drummer
Acrylic on masonite, 5x5
sold

I sure wish I was ahead on my paintings as Christmas begins!  As I am not, I find the only time I can get to my easel is at the end of the day when the rest of the household is tucked tight into their beds.  Perhaps, I should set up my easel in their rooms for a little nocturne painting........!  Instead, I return once again to my quiet friends, the nutcrackers, for my daily art therapy.  For the second time this month, I have completely finished and photographed a painting, only to realize that I forgot to paint in the sword!  Why do I do this?  I had to open back up my palette, retrieve my brush from the sink - and put that baby in, then get another image from the finished painting.  I am probably just too tired for my own good.  Maybe I’ll stay late in bed tomorrow and let somebody else do the cooking!  Painting number 1082 in 1082 days.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment