Monday, December 7, 2015

Santa and His Pack

Santa and His Pack
Acrylic on masonite, 5x5
purchase here
Another late night to the easel - but oh, what a productive day!  Feeling more vintage today than yesterday, I am painting Santa in nostalgia.  The days are dwindling before my company arrives, and I am pouring far too much into every minute! Dad is still healthy, and each holiday is a gift to rejoice in.  With so many things to take care of, I am checking my list, and checking it twice, too!  I am back to acrylics today, but who knows where I'll be tomorrow.  I just hope I get to the easel earlier!  This time of year is SO CRAZY BUSY!  It is late, and my image is not very good on this post - but I will try to get a better one tomorrow.  Painting number 1070 in 1070 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment