Thursday, December 17, 2015

Soccer and Elf Nutcrackers

Soccer and Elf Nutcrackers
Acrylic on masonite, 5x5
purchase here
I just don't know how I seem to get busier and busier with each new day!  I always bite off more than I can chew, knowing that it will all work out......and it does......making me crazy in the meantime! Both of these nutcrackers are more unusual, with the elf having ears that protrude, and the other posing with his soccer ball!  So cool!  Thank goodness my friend has kept me supplied with these little guys, because I have had zero time to go in search for them myself!  Painting number 1080 in 1080 days..........and Christmas is almost here!

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful painting, I am so impressed that you keep up your paintings day by day. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful Christmasy painting, Tammie. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't surprise me life seems busy, I really can't understand how you can keep up with finishing a painting every day. These 2 guys are so cute ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely...
    Merry xmas,
    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am normally not a fan of nutcrackers but I love that adorable elf it's more whimsical than your normal work..he would fit into my life perfectly in all his cuteness!! Great work as always!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this painting. They look like they could walk off the canvas. Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful painting! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, a painting a day!?? I bow in homage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful indeed! These are totally adorable. Lovely style and detail. :)

    ReplyDelete