Saturday, July 2, 2016

Impressions of Charlie

Finally, a quiet day with family!   While everyone was sleeping, I took advantage of this surprise free time and picked up my brushes!  Oh - what sweet release to feel the painting roll off my brushes again!   My plate has been very full, and my mind pulled in every direction, that a little at therapy was sorely needed.  Our beloved Charlie is no longer with us,  so this painting is a special little memory of a sweet and loving soul.  Painting number ?  I really need to get all my posts logged.   With the scattered Internet, a few are still waiting to be uploaded.  Silly Internet.   Whatever happened to every person in America having high speed access?   Just another forgotten campaign promise,  I'm afraid.
Impressions of Charlie
Oil on panel, 6x6
purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment