Monday, November 28, 2016

Autumn at the Open Gate

I was charging right through that " to do" list today, as the gorgeous weather called to me softly.  Another chore done, the car loaded up for errands, and my tripod practically jumped out of the trunk!  I could no longer resist. I grabbed my new 8x10 Guerilla Pochade, and headed to the old gate.  The light was particularly nice cutting through the trees, so I set up quickly.  Since this is the first time I've used this easel, I had to head back to the house three times for needed supplies!   I think I'll pack it with a Zorn palette, and keep it in the trunk.  I can't tell you the paintings I have missed simply because I didn't have my gear with me!   No more, my friend.  This painting makes 1418 in 1418 days, now back to work!
Autumn at the Open Gate
Oil on panel, 8x10
purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment