Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January Barn

I rushed from the gym to the monthly Tri County meeting, then a quick stop at the post office to ship a painting to Maine. With paints in tow, I stopped by the Memorial Park for a brief scouting. I found this lovely scene with barn, clouds and yellow grasses.  I stopped and painted on the spot!  I love this little 5x7 thumb box pochade box by Guerrilla Painter!  It is small enough to go anywhere - and still holds all the supplies I need and two wet paintings, too!  SO convenient for everyday use!  Painting number 1468 in 1468 days.
Oil on panel, 7x5
purchase here

5 comments:

  1. Show us the new box and paint set? you are using.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top of it is visible in this photo - holding the painting in. I'll try to show all of it in tomorrow's post. I'm using a limited palette in this box, yellow oxide, red oxide, alizarin crimson, ultramarine blue, white and black.

      Delete