Saturday, April 22, 2017

View from Katy Trail

The rain was pouring as I jumped out of bed,  and continued for hours!  With the whole Katy Trail as a guide from Dutzow to Defiance,  Teddy and I went in search of cover.  This place was very appealing,  but the only cover we had was her raised hatch on the SUV!  Squeezing in,  we painted fast.  I had to get that surface covered before the rain started again!  I did get it covered,  and the rain let up.  Thank goodness!  It was very cold when the wind kicked up!  The Schaeffers at the Lindenhoff served the artists a wonderful hot breakfast by the fire in their gorgeous B&B after the judging.  How generous, as relaxing, after the cold, wet morning paint out! Painting number 1564 in 1564 days :)

1 comment:

  1. Simply beautiful. I wish I could just go out and paint what I see. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete