Sunday, May 28, 2017

Rose Arbor and Poppies

Wowza!  This painting is the 1600th in 1600 days!  Truth be told, there are many others that have not been posted, too!  On this painting journey,  I've gotten faster, and bolder,  jumping into unknown mediums just for the thrill of it! I often do more than a painting a day now, and I'm drawing so much!  Who knew there were so many untried papers out there?  That very first step of "trying" to finish one painting each day was the beginning of a whole new world for me,  one where I could lose myself with reckless abandon in all things art.  My thirst for knowledge is unquenchable, and I am only limited by my imagination.  Want to improve your art skills?  Try a painting a day.  It might just change your life.
purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment