Monday, December 4, 2017

Pergola at Longview Farm in ink

I'm inking a few smaller works for a local gallery, and am trying out my fancy new TWSBI mini fountain pen in the limited edition gold.  I've filled it with cosmic black ink, and oh how I love the flow of that ink - even on this thinner cotton paper which can be a little resistant!  This pen glides like a dream, and the medium nib is my favorite for drawing.  This is my second piston loaded TWSBI, and they are both my favorites of all my fountain pens.  Creating is easy with excellent tools like this.  I've gotten both of them and lots of ink from the Goulet Pen Company, which is a cut above other supply companies.  Excellent customer service and product packaging, and my orders even come with a handwritten note and a lollipop.  Who could ask for anything more?  And no, they didn't bribe me to say so, I just appreciate the attention to detail.  Painting number 1790 in 1790 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment