Monday, March 5, 2018

Sketch Montage!

The #oneweek100people2018 challenge begins today, so this is today's work.  I am working with my varsity pilot fountain pen (because I left my bag in the car which has my fancy pens) on various watercolor papers and my sketchbook. I just started this book, and I think I'll save it for figures only.  I use a water brushpen to get my middle values, and I'm writing working loose.  The whole idea is to improve my quick draw skills on people, and what better way than drawing 100 of them in 5 days?  I've got a meeting tonight, perhaps I'll sneak in some paper and capture them in ink!  Painting number 1872 (I'm lumping them all together for the count) in 1872 days.  Join me in the fun and get out your pens!

1 comment:

  1. I have a sketchbook for yoga, one for church, people, etc. but I’m kind of a dork when it comes to sketchbooks! Love your ink with water brush sketches.

    ReplyDelete