Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Blue Shed at the Arboretum

Finally a beautiful day for painting outdoors!  I'll paint in any weather, but what a treat to have a day like this!  The smell of the daffodils and hyacinth wafted up around me as I painted, and the colors were so dreamy in the landscape.  I have been longing to paint these blooms, and is always more fun with friends!  This was Tri-County Art League's plein air field trip, and a better location could not have been!  I am looking forward to many more garden paintings to come!  Painting number 1912 in 1912 days.

1 comment:

  1. Tammie - catching up with your posts. This arboretum painting is just gorgeous. Love those cool blues and lavenders...sings spring to me. I also enjoy seeing your pen and ink drawings. The barn with the gouache especially is lovely. Hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete