Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Cleveland Creek Reflections

The wind blowing across Cleveland Lake was cold, but I was toasty in this location along the creek.  I've been longing to get back here and paint, so glad I could carve out a little time this afternoon.  I'm  driving Mike's truck, and I don't yet have a painting hat in there, so I was a little bothered by the sun.  Even though I was shaded by the trees, I can tell the light affects how I see in the landscape.  It was all push and pull today.  I see the grass beginning to green - and I exaggerate that in my painting!  Such a wonderful escape from the chores of the day, and now I'm meeting family for dinner out!  Painting number 1907 in 1907 days.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness....this is amazing. Your artwork fills my eyes. I am just mesmerized by your work, my talented Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your work marries into the landscape perfectly!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete