Saturday, July 7, 2018

Trains!

I have driven by this garden many times, as it is close to me.  When I walled into the back yard, I was amazed at the elaborate trains set up in the back yard!  It took me a little while to decide exactly what to paint - the subjects were endless!  I started with an oil painting, and then moved into ink and watercolor for the rest of the day!  7 paintings later, this is my post for the day. What a treat to paint in a water/train garden on this beautiful day!  This was such a fun partnership for the Urban Sketchers KC and the Water Garden Society of Greater Kansas City, to join together for their annual water garden tour.  I hope to do this every year, it is so inspiring to see what another dreams up in their own space!  Painting number 1995 inn 1995 days.

1 comment: