Friday, August 24, 2018

Shredd Inked

I spend so many hours at the gym each week, isn't it natural that I would gravitate to inking one at the paint out tonight?  Historic Lee's Summit was the venue, and this evening paint out was so fun!  I used my TWSBI mini fountain pen and Levenger Raven Black ink for this rendering, moving the ink a little with water.  Finishing early, I dashed up to turn it in - and forgot to take a photo on site!  I do that sometimes when I'm in a hurry!  Not a great photo, I hope someone else got one tonight at awards!  This was the Purchase Award for Shredd! Painting number 2042 in 2042 days.
Shredd Purchase Award Winner- Lee's Summit Plein Air
sold

2 comments:

  1. Super both ink drawing and that you spend so much time in the gym each week! You've got the beautiful figure to show for it too!

    ReplyDelete