Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Main Street Inn

After choosing the perfect vantage of this wonderful inn, I set my easel up, and heard engines starting up behind me.  Within seconds, a lawn crew set up with weed eater, leaf blower, and mower, stirring up debris from all sides!  I stepped into the street wth my easel, in front of a parked car.  With one loaded brush, and the lid back on my palette, I started the composition, trying to shield the painting with my body.  I was then asked to step away from the curb for the blower, and they were gone in a flash!  As I really got into the painting, I kept hearing acorns drop all around me.  Looking up, I realized I was under a huge pin oak, and one bopped me on the shoulder!  Although I had sprayed for bugs, the mosquitos were out!  I had to point my Off clip on right at me, to keep them at bay.  After all of this, I finally finished before some other obstacle got in the way!  Painting number 2074 in 2074 days.
Main Street Inn Purchase Award Winner
sold

1 comment: