Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Radio Flyer Tree

purchase here
Who doesn't love a Christmas tree in a red wagon?  Spotted in the front window of a local antique shop - the certainly was a "must paint"!  After months of non use, I pulled this bright yellow TWSBI fountain pen from my bag - and the ink flowed flawlessly from it's nib.  THAT is something I LOVE about TWSBIs across the board!  This one has a special blend of Levenger Raven Black ink and their Cocoa ink, creating my own blend for brown black.  To that, I add in watercolor from my Watercolor Confections half pan sets, finishing with a little extra ink.  Only a few days left to capture Christmas!  Painting number 2153 in 2153 days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh So Adorable! I love this one!! what do you charge for these little ATC's?

    ReplyDelete