Monday, June 24, 2019

Creekside Daydream


The heavy rainfall has transformed the creeks and ditches into a wonderland for this artist!  The water calls me in, and the lush foliage keeps me there, laying down that paint!  I feel so peaceful in a place like this, no matter the rush and bustle of the day.  All those missed hours of sleep simply slip away, and I am renewed by the surrounding countryside.  I'm so thankful to land in a place like this, even if just for a little while!  Painting number 2369 in 2369 days.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful artwork!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Tammie. I do love how you've accented the lights amongst this beautiful scene. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. what a beautiful place to be, and you have captured the scene so well. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, haw well your beautiful painting set on the nature behind it.
    Happy time for upcoming July xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, lush landscape... I could walk right into it to explore its juicy beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I have said this before but this is my favorite painting by you. It reminds me of my Nan's art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful painting- i love all the brushstrokes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely landscape captured beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love being surrounded with nature, it is definitely restorative to the soul! Your painting is absolutely gorgeous. I think it is amazing that you have so many painting days in a row. Completely awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete