Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Beau

purchase here
Seven years ago today, I started a daily painting journey that would change my life.  Rising to the challenge with only the first 30 days in mind, I began the process of figuring out how in the world I was going to finish, post, blog and share a painting every single day. It seemed very daunting!  With blind trust that I could do it, and to continue as long as possible, I jumped in.  After those first 30 days, I could see progress!  I didn't want the progress to stop, so I returned to the easel day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year.  I've grown. I've stretched  I tried things I never would have before painting daily  Every day is a painting adventure.  Each painting is still a lesson, but oh how I've broadened my horizons.  I can't wait to see what the next year brings!  Painting number 2561 in 2561 days. 

1 comment: