Friday, January 17, 2020

Hereford Hello!

purchase here

I love a fresh, clean new palette!  Trying one of my newest additions - "essence" palette from Prima Watercolor Confections, it was a good choice for this day of wintery mix precipitation!  This momma cow was looking out for the babies as the others grazed nearby, so she came to the fence to check me out.  After sniffing my hand for treats, she wandered away, but remained close enough for me to get the information I needed.  I dropped in my ink before the color this time, and  like the way it mingled together with a little water.  It's fun to take ink and watercolor to the cattle - I normally do them in oil!  Painting number 2577 in 2577 days.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous painting. Cows are so beautiful, and this one is no exception, love the soft colours. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a lovely painting Tammie. Yes, I too like how that ink and watercolour have melded, it has a lovely effect. Happy PPF ~💙✨~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the expressive, beautiful cow. How sympathetic she came to meet you ☺️
    Happy weekend ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cows so much. I could watch them all day long. I have tried to draw them without much luck so it is so nice to see this beauty today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful artwork of the sweet cow ~ ^_^

    Happy Moments to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how sweet and beautiful Tammie. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a wonderful picture, you painted that beautifully!!!
    greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I follow you on gfc # 95 , follow back?

    https://lovefashionyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is a beautiful painting of the cow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tammie, this is exquisite! Your paper has me wondering what it is, reminds me of my homemade paper. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete