Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Home through the Snow


Oh my, it felt great to pick my oils up again!!  With a fresh coat of snow on the ground overnight, I knew I would finally take out my oils today.  It was warmer than I anticipated and that snow was melting faster than I could paint it!  So, I worked small with my 5x7 thumb box easel and finished two while I was at it!  As for the color?  I felt like pushing blue today, and painting is all about expressing myself in my surroundings.  Perhaps tomorrow I'll be a little more true.....or not.  Painting number 2588 in 2588 days.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautifully painted !!! A real work of art from this real landscape!
    Have a nice Day, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you use a real scene, yet change and make it your own. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete