Friday, January 3, 2020

Poinsettia!

purchase here
Back before Thanksgiving, Mike came home with 7 gorgeous poinsettias!  Thinking we could give some to family members, he couldn't pass up a very good deal!  Only one or two found new homes, and the others continue to grow and flourish.  I am painting one of these beauties tonight.  I registered for the Strada Easel challenge for the first time, and this is my Day 2 post. Each day this month, the painting must be painted from life, and at the end, all who've met the challenge are entered in a drawing to win a Strada Easel!  Who doesn't need a new easel?!!  Painting number 2563 in 2563 days. 

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Happy New Year to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very nice!!!
    Happy New Year, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can use an easel!! It's a really pretty painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Who doesn't need an easel? I have quite a collection, but I don't have a Strada easel yet!

      Delete
  4. You are just amazing. I love all of your art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! How can I resist such a plant?!

    ReplyDelete