Thursday, February 20, 2020

Morning at Howard Park

Oh my, what a day!  A deeply overcast morning gave way to this bright and beautiful afternoon - and the perfect beach scene for this quick paint!  Painting large at 10x20,  I really wanted this format for this scene.  So many wonderful people visited while I worked, and I had a fabulous time capturing the scene.  I had to pack up a little early to make it back to check in on time, but the extra distance was really worth the work. I just had to paint this beach!  So honored to win an award for this!  Painting number 2609 in 2609 days.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous piece, congrats on the award. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beach scene is wonderfully painted!!!
    Greetings elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting and awesome painting.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love the beach and this painting has captured its essence so beautifully. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so wonderful that you can paint on location. Such beautiful colours and I love the brush strokes.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful beach scene! Congrats on the award!
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, congratulations! What did you paint on top of the dried scene? It adds movement and flow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are awesome! I wish I had the confidence to paint in public. Well if I painted as well as you do I would have the confidence. LOL This pieces really shows how much fun you had.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firstly I wish I was on that beach!!! And wow, what a beautiful painting!!

    ReplyDelete