Thursday, February 13, 2020

Yellow Barn in Snow


Oh, I am so glad the sun is out!  It looks like a warm winter day, but oh the temps are still so cold!  Most schools are closed today due to the windchill factors, so my usual gym classes were also cancelled.  I hate to miss - but I love the extra morning hours to get a jump start on my day!  Again I have my oils - how could I choose anything else with a landscape like this?  As I post this photo, I can already see that I should loose a few edges on that pin oak to the right - I'll have to do that before the paint dries!  I have topped off my palette and have half of my frames ready to take to Florida.  It will certainly be a big change from this week's weather - and I'm going to really enjoy it!!  Painting number 2605 in 2605 days.

17 comments:

  1. So perfect, and sure done quickly in the cold. It’s beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic winter scene. Have fun in Florida, I wouldn't mind being there either! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super painting.
    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful scene both painted and what is seen before thee. I never mastered oils so this piece is even more warming. Stunning. I hope the weather in Florida is warmer than what you have been experiencing. Happy PPF Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful winter scene,you can paint so beautiful!!!
    Happy PPF, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful Tammie :) Oh, sun...yes, we need the sun's warmth these days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous painting. We're expecting another big storm this weekend in the UK. Enjoy sunny Florida! Happy PPF from No 23 :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Serene... a lovely painting Tammie. Happy PPF :D)

    ReplyDelete
  9. a beautiful landscape painting :) I envy you the winter. Ours are green :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tammie, this is again just stunning. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are amazing! You are so consistent in your work. A beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete