Friday, March 27, 2020

Forsythia by the Barn

gifted
After the crazy storms we had during the night, I was SO relieved to see blooms still on this forsythia by he barns!  We had so much marble sized hail, the ground was white like snow afterward!  I kept thinking that I had missed my chance to catch their beauty, and they would be stripped in the morning.  I was wrong!  These beautiful bushes still shine on this overcast day, with more storms expected tonight!  Oh, how I wish I could have painted them all day long!  But alas, this is real life and I had much to do around the homeplace today!  Perhaps I can revisit the forsythias tomorrow!  Painting number 2644 in 2644 days!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing endurance in your lovely forsynthia

    Happy ypu dropped by my blog today

    Stay safe and healthy

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful and very seasonal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy seeing your paintings-thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the storm didn't destroy your beautiful forsythia. The painting is wonderful. Happy PPF, stay safe, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness sounds like a terrible storm. Love this painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one, Tammy. Excellent depth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous painting! Hail-wow- happy it didn't ruin the beautiful forsythia blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammie my dear friend you inspire me everyday. Thank you. Be safe and elbow hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We saw a forsythia on one of our park walks. I didn't know what it was but a reader let me know. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  10. strange, I think your painting is more beautiful then the real one :) Nice art :)

    ReplyDelete