Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Orange Pansies

sold
Early this afternoon, our very first granddaughter was born!!  Everyone is well, and we are so happy to welcome this sweet little darling into our family.  Since we can not be at the hospital due to the COVID rules, I have instead found the happiest pansy in the garden to help me celebrate my joy!  This little orange pansy survived last night's freeze and is now my subject du jour in oil!  I can hardly wait to hold this beautiful little baby girl in my arms!!  Painting number 2657 in 2657 days.

14 comments:

  1. Love the vibrant colours in this painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratualtions-and you celebrated well-hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful addition to your family, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tammie these colors are just amazing. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours, makes me feel like smiling

    Easter blessings

    Much🎨love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful painting, as always. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the birth of your first granddaughter!!! This beautiful pansy was a wonderful way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy for you! Hope it's not too long befroe you can hold your granddaughter. Beautiful painting too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a joyful painting. Congrats on the birth of your granddaughter!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to your family and the pansy is a lovely celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations grandmother ❤️ Lovely pansy painting.
    Happy weekend 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations! You became a grandmother. it´s wonderful. and so is your painting. :) I hope it will not take too long before you can meet with her.

    ReplyDelete