Thursday, April 9, 2020

Redbud and Old Seeder

Yay!!  The redbuds are beginning to bloom - and for a change, I am in town to see it happen!  I hope to paint many of these beauties dotted all over the homeplace.  With the fabulous sunlight popping in and out, I drop in those highlights quick and loose.  I find I am only using a few favorite brushes each time I paint - I think it is time to clean out my supplies again!  I am always quick to add them to my boxes, but not so quick to remove the extras!  Beau loves it that I'm painting so much at home - as you can see!  Painting number 2653 in 2653 days!

5 comments:

  1. I know you create everyday and 2653 is so very impressive, however it feels like you are more prolific than usual. I love your view of this painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always in awe of your paintings- just gorgeous Tammie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paintings are always beautiful, you seem to have so much fun. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty. Tammie thanks for dropping by my blog
    Happy PPF

    Much🎨love

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very nice your painting!!!
    Have a great weekend. Hugs, Elke

    ReplyDelete