Saturday, April 25, 2020

Swizzle Zinnias


Sometimes, I can't find a moment to paint until day's end!  I was so busy in the gardens today, that it seems I never came up for air.  The golden hour was majestic, and still I worked.  The sunset was glorious, but I was still picking up tools.  So, here I return to my potting table, where tomorrow's work awaits, and do a quick ink and watercolor as I lose all light in the sky!  Love this fancy zinnia, by the way!  I have never seen this variety before, so I HAD to have them!  Swizzle Cherry and Ivory Zinnia - what a name and that bicolor is awesome!  Painting number 2666 in 2666 days.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting and a beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful I love zinnias too and there are so many varities of them and you can collect the seeds easy for the next year. butterflies love them too especially if they bloom at the right time

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely. This is a busy time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing to me how fast you do one of these small paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having so much fun in my little garden. We have had soooo much rain that I had to bring plants inside. I love your flowers. It seems that spring and gardening have you painting more flowers. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next time when you visit my blog, pls tell me:
    - where do you get your paper? price?
    - where do you put all your beautiful art?

    ReplyDelete