Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Yellow Iris Garden

Oh, I have such plans for this view.  With my love of gardening, I've been thinking how nice it would be to add a greenhouse to the side of this outbuilding.  In fact, I'm thinking of taking it over entirely for my own personal she-shed!  We have several outbuildings, surely this one won't be missed!  This vantage is but the sweeping edge of a much larger garden space.   These yellow flags are absolutely gorgeous this time of year, so I had to paint them in oil!  There is another view through Michaela's bridal arbor - and I hope to get to that before these beauties fade.  Love those rich saturated colors on rainy days!!  Painting the 2695 on 2695 days.

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love all the yellow. I too need a green house or a shed I will take either. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of a she-shed! That would be wonderful with that view. Your painting is as amazing as the view itself!

    Happy PPF,
    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting, and I love the idea of a she-shed, much better than a man-cave! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect spring scenery painting.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely, Tammie! I don’t know how you do it. Your style falls somewhere between “realism”and “realism”. Lol! Depending on how it’s viewed, either from a distance or “bigified 🥴, ! See realism!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Happy PPF

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete