Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Mom's Orange Lilies

A friend of mine posted this 30 day direct watercolor painting challenge a couple of days ago.  I know nothing about this technique except that there is no sketching first.  So, without my beloved ink, I begin this 30 day adventure to see what rewards I can glean from this practice.  Most days I will be painting a normal painting and a challenge one, but probably only posting one here. I am seriously thinking of embellishing this with my normal ink work.  In fact, I may be uploading a revised version real soon!  Lol!  You know I can't resist a challenge, even when I don't know what it is!  Painting number 2701 in 2701 days.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, lovely! However, I can also see your special ink touch adding a great deal to it.

    ReplyDelete