Thursday, August 13, 2020

Dairy Isle

 This sweet treat location is a Steelville, Missouri icon!  Always busy, I had to look between cars and people just to get my ink sketch in!  Once the composition was complete, I started in with the watercolor from my half pan travel set.  I love having such streamlined supplies in the field - it makes the whole process more enjoyable!  Not only is the ice cream amazing - they cook a mean burger, too!  This painting is now available at Gallery Zeke right down the road from here!  Painting number 2773 in 2773 days. 

2 comments:

  1. I like these type of scenes you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I have only just realized that my blogger has not been notifying me of comments. Now, I have catching up to do! Yikes!

      Delete