Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Chickadees Four!


These little chickadees have been gobbling up my birdseed as soon as I can fill the feeders!  So, I sketch them as they fly in and out, landing on the Rose of Sharon branches - also eating the seeds from the little pods!  I'm lucky to see this area from a rocking chair on the front porch, so I can hide as I work!  As soon as I stand for a photo - they all fly away!  This is another painting for the postcard challenge - so this will go out soon in the mail!  Painting number 2914 in 2914 days. 

4 comments:

  1. Tammie ~ these are awesome little chickadees ~ I can barely get a photo much less a sketch ~

    Happy New Year to You,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This little painting went to a friend who's mother loved chickadees. So fun to watch them and paint them! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. I love your painted beautiful bird picture!
    Happy New Year!
    Greeting Elke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so sweet as they chatter at each other, waiting for the feeders! Happy New Year!

      Delete