Saturday, December 5, 2020

Rustic Barn Inked


I love drawing these wonderful old midwest barns!  Full of character, they take me back to my childhood and playing in the old barns of my grandparents and great aunt and uncle. Pictured here is my favorite TWSBI Diamond mini fountain pen and Levenger's Raven Black ink, probably my most used combo for sketching.  I love the rich velvety flow of the ink from that medium nib on my handmade cotton paper!  Busy, busy days find me with shorter painting windows - why is there never enough time?  Painting number 2889 in 2889 days. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow Tammie your barn art is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love pen and ink for old barns! ❤

      Delete
  2. Tammie this is superb. Your drawing skills are wonderful. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Drawing is second nature to me - daily sketching is key! ❤

      Delete