Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Vintage Charm


Every year I look forward to traveling to Fairfield, Illinois to paint for their plein air event. This year was different, like so many other plein air events, and I could not paint in person.  Choosing from special reference provided by the community, I painted a few favorites.  All paintings had to be kept secret until the unveiling, so I am only now posting some of these paintings. With ink I sketched in the lines and angles of this house, adding watercolor as I went along.  I often go back in with a little more ink.  Once finished, I framed this up and delivered them all in person.  Taking my Mom with me, we delivered art in 4 states and saw plenty of beautiful places along the way!  Painting number 2883 in 2883 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment