Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Fork in the Creek


I had given up on snow arriving when I looked out in the middle of the night.  So, I was so excited to see albeit a light snowfall had arrived!  Determined to make my classes at the gym first, I put blinders on to get there. Once there, my eyes kept drifting towards the windows - AND THAT BEAUTIFUL WHITE STUFF!  With my gear in the car, I went directly to the spot I did my pen and ink with watercolor yesterday, and painted in oils. My right hand did get a bit cold, since I can't wear a glove while painting small - and didn't even think of grabbing a hand warmer from my trunk.  No matter - it was totally worth it to paint in a place like this.  I hope to paint this place large with the next good snow!  Painting number 2940 in 2940 days and day 27 of the #stradaeasel challenge.

9 comments:

  1. luv the detail of the white strokes

    (✿◠‿◠)

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful. All of your art is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful Tammie!! :) I love the snow, but it's the cold that goes right through my bones!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know just what you mean - I have a growing collection of arctic wear for plein air!!

      Delete
  4. Thank you! This place is so inspiring - especially in the snow!

    ReplyDelete