Monday, April 12, 2021

Flaming Flag Tulips


I love these fancy tulips in the garden!  My first of the season, the Flaming Flags really show off their stripes - and they close up with the sun!  I have two new fountain pens - TWSBI Minis, one with a broad nib and one extra fine.  I love the rich line of the broad nib for edge work, and the extra fine is perfect for those sketchy lines making up the composition.  I have the white one loaded with my fav Levenger's Raven Black and the silver is filled with De Atramentis Archive Ink (which does not move with water).  I really love the rose gold details of the white pen, and both are super smooth writers.  Super fun to spend a little time in my garden today with a couple of new toys!!  Painting number 3015 in 3015 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment