Thursday, April 29, 2021

Goats on the Farm


What a great farm to paint!  Our private estate paint had goats, chickens, labs - and lush scenery - so much to choose from! I first set up inside the gate to paint these sweet goats, but soon discovered that was a bad idea!  Before I had uncovered my paint, three goats were trying to climb my easel, another knocked my palette off and started chewing the plastic, while still another jumped up on me, and a baby walked on my panel - all within 2 minutes of set up!  Grabbing my entire box, I lifted it over this gate and climbed out.  From this side, only four of them squeezed through to nibble on anything they could reach.  I had no idea they were such a handful.  And to think, I have been tossing the idea around of getting a few goats!  So adorable to paint, but rambunctious too! Painting number 3032 in 3032 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment