Saturday, June 19, 2021

Sunflower Medley


I just had to post this photo of my trusty companion rounding the flower bed between my easel and subject!  I had just lowered the painting for a better shot, when here he comes again - not minding that I'm in his way at all!  He kept circling this bed like there was something in it!  He often makes big circles around me while I'm outside painting, checking back in often.  I just never know what kind of antics he'll engage in.  Just two weeks ago he brought a live fawn to the yard to play with!  I had a very hard time getting him away from that fawn, so it could run back to it's waiting mother!  Country life is never dull!  Painting number 3080 in 3080 days.  This one will be dropped off in a gallery next week, I just haven't decided which one, yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment