Friday, December 3, 2021

Union Station Holiday




Union Station is a magical place for the holidays - and there is nothing like capturing the magic with paint!  Tonight, Kansas City Parks and Rec sponsored a Holiday Quick Paint inside Union Station, and the halls were decked!  I love painting in this historic train station, it really is a gem in Kansas City.  I used oils for this interior, after sketching another in ink and watercolor.  I rarely do interiors, but I sure do enjoy them!  It was so fun gathering with artist friends and Mom joined in the fun, too. Painting number 3241 in 3241 days. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Tammie...looks like a very special place to visit and have the opportunity to paint. Take care and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This is a special place, and I hope to return again next week! Have a great week!

      Delete