Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Winter Spice


I love experimenting with the inks of Diamine's Inkvent calendar!  I was SO JEALOUS in 2019 when I learned there was such a thing - only to find it was sold out before I could order one.  So imagine how wonderful it is to open a little door to a new ink adventure, each day this month!!  I must admit, I am getting a little derailed from my schedule, lured away from my work by the sweet temptations.  Creativity does feed the soul, and I love pushing the limits of each ink.  I really love the pinks that emerge with a little water on this one, and the rich brown color.  Maybe I'll start using a brush to lay that ink on heavy, too.  So many options, so little time.  Painting number 3246 in 3246 days. 

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about trying new things. I just got some Noodler's Black Swan ink - bleeds dark, dark red. It's so fun to sketch with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That sounds super cool!! I'm going to a fountain pen shop Saturday - and they carry Noodler ink - I'll look for it! ❤

      Delete