Monday, February 21, 2022

Granvia Gold


I spent today at my daughter's house, watching little Casper while she worked and went to a couple of appointments.  We had so much fun!!  We played outside for hours, picking up leaves and sticks.  He would climb into my lap so we could look up at the trees for the little woodpecker that kept chirping at us.  We tweeted back to the bird, and he jumped from branch to branch.  Every toy garden tool was used on the tiny strip of snow remaining, and he put every one back in the toolbox when done.  After a day full of baby snuggles and games, I arrive home to paint sunny blooms in ink and watercolor.  I am painting 3x3 inch tonight - to match my tiny painting window!  So glad to get it in after such a busy, wonderful day. Painting number 3337 in 3337 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment