Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Last Light at Snow Creek


It seems I am always trying to cram as much into each day as I possibly can.  The problem with this is that I often run short of daylight when I finally get to paint - especially on these short winter days!  Afternoon is the warmest part of the day, and after 4pm is the best light, normally.  I had three totally different light situations to choose from today as the snow moved in and out. So glad I captured that last warm light.  It was very cold today, so all layers were needed, I even pulled out my battery operated socks - but didn't have time to figure them out. I think I need to charge them first?  I will definitely use them tomorrow, because it is even getting colder!   Painting number 3318 in 3318 days, and this painting also has a secret - another painting underneath it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment