Saturday, April 30, 2022

Ferry and Walnut


After a busy day of entering paintings in hourly Theme Paints competitions, I just HAD to get outside and paint!  I'm not very good at sitting around, especially when the light is so beautiful in the landscape.  Loving the whole feel of this street, I began this painting in front of this beautiful historic building (that is being brought back to glory).  Starting with the line work on this place, I worked down and up the street, marking color and values all the way.  It was fun to visit as I painted, and before I knew it, the painting was nearly done.  With a Crack of thunder and a cold rush of air.  That storm in the distance rushed in.  In so glad I got this finished before the storm!  Painting number 3405 in 3405 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment