Friday, April 22, 2022

Morning at Defiance Ridge


Arriving early for the live broadcast of Great Day St Louis, on KMOV 4, I was directed to stand in this location for their cameras.  Scouting all I could see from this spot, I knew I must paint the wonderful farmhouse with all those pink umbrellas!  Many were attending the broadcast, enjoying coffee and breakfast delights.  As the broadcast started, Lynn shared the details of Augusta Plein Air Art Festival, and the cameras caught the live painting process. It is fun to see a painting develop during that short time.  As a Facebook Live interview started after the TV broadcast, this painting sold off the easel, and they discussed just how to do that in the field.  I loved painting here this morning, and so happy this painting will hang in the owner's lake house!  Painting number 3397 in 3397 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment