Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Main Street Inn Bed & Breakfast


 

I LOVE painting something special for someone special in Sainte Genevieve, Missouri!!  Special requests are a joy when the subject is near and dear to my heart - like this wonderful historic inn. I took special care to capture the essence of this place to commemorate our in smaller likenesses for others to enjoy.  Tonight was my Artist Reception at Music Art Love in Sainte Genevieve, and Chris put on a lovely spread! Wine, cheese, crackers and live music accompanied my art for a lovely showing of my Sainte Genevieve work.  So happy to meet new friends as well as catching up with old ones, too!  It was a wonderful "Meet and Greet" tonight at Music Art Love!!  Painting number 4306 in 4306 days. ❤️🎨

No comments:

Post a Comment