Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Glacier Creek


With only an hour to paint before my Sketching in Ink class, I rushed down the Ross Richter hiking trail to Glacier Creek.  This waterfall had been calling for days - and finally I had the chance to paint it. Mike and Michael played Frisbee up the trail while I worked.  It's good to have someone watching your back when you're painting near such loud water. This place is so inspiring, and a wonderful place to paint. This is day 10 of my Artist Residency at the YMCA of the Rockies, and day 20 of the #stradaeasel challenge. Painting number 4340 4340 days. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work Tammie...bet you did enjoy being in that spot working on this painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So very peaceful by the water - even when it's roaring!

    ReplyDelete