Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Rocky Mountain View


Day 4 of my Artist Residency in the Rockies - and this place gets more inspiring each day! I've visited with so many lovely people, while sharing my passion for painting. I took a little longer to complete this painting than normal, which happens sometimes when I'm visiting so much.  I love getting to study those colors in the mountains, something I never get the chance to do in Missouri. I'm hoping to excel at those ranges before I leave here, lol! It rained shortly after this - and a rainbow landed in this scene, just right of the largest mountain! I don't think I've ever seen that before!  Blessings surely abound in this place, and I'm so happy I'm here for it!  Painting number 4334 in 4334 days and day 14 of the #stradaeasel challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment