Saturday, November 26, 2022

Hay Bales


I'm having a little fun with fountain pen ink today in the pasture - do you see who's on watch just behind the tall grass?  I wish he'd been standing there while I was painting - he would be the perfect addition to the scene!  I'm using Diamine fountain pen inks from last year's Inkvent Calendar, Candlelight, Winter Spice and Yuletide, with the tiniest bit of Wonderland added. This is a miniature paper - 4x3 roughly, 140lb cold pressed, and is well suited for this ink work.  The girls were out today and the little ones made ornaments, Mom stopped by and Michael had a friend over to work on a project, all as Mike was working on our septic tank, which decided to cave in!  So, this little sliver of time is my sanity break with the great outdoors!  I do miss all that fresh air when duties keep me inside.  Painting number 4405 in 4405 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment