Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Appletini Cedars


 

What a vibrant green ink this is!  I love Diamine's day 11 ink - Appletini - and it IS the same color as the drink, lol!  #diamineinkventcalendar This yellow green will be a wonderful ink to add to my spring palette for those fresh spring greens!  I was going for a dark earthy green, thinking this would deepen when applied heavily, to match a cedars hue more closely. But alas, this is not the ink for that, but a truly fresh spring color that lightens beautifully in the wet areas.  I did not take bleach to this one, so don't know how it will react.  Painting number 4134 in 4134 days. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely ink sketch. The green is very vibrant and eye catching. I agree - a great ink to use in the spring drawings. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Happy New Year to you, too! ❤️🎨

    ReplyDelete