Thursday, February 9, 2023

Brooker Creek Preserve Morning


 

I am so honored to have won this morning's Quick Paint at the Brooker Creek Preserve with my painting of the creek.  On the back side of the trail that winds through the preserve, the bridge over the creek is a favorite spot to paint.  With a gorgeous, clear day, the blue of the sky reflected deep into the water.  I moved my easel 3 times on this bridge, landing on this spot right at go time.  I had to have this framed and turned in by noon, making this less than a two hour paint.  My painting companions today were a mama and baby young alligator, who kept popping their heads up and gliding through that water.  It's not every day I paint with alligators! I loved this place so much that I stayed to paint another! Painting number 3688 in 3688 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment